We have something for everyone !
The Black Creek Community Centre offers recreational, educational and leisure programming to keep your mind and body active. There are fantastic early learning programs for toddlers; programs to keep youth active; fantastic cardio and fitness classes for adults; and programs for seniors to stay healthy and engaged. And don’t forget about childminding on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings: for a very low price, drop the kids downstairs and you work out while they play with other little kids!
- pro-rated refunds will be issued for medical reasons (with a doctor’s note) as of the notification date. Other requested refunds (if class minimums are met and it is within two weeks of class starting) will reflect a $5 admin fee
- Refunds for workshops will be issued if class minimum is met and it is within 48 hours of the class start time
- BCCA will not be held responsible for classes missed due to illness, weather, power failures or other events beyond our control
- punch cards are valid only for the session during which they are purchased
- punch cards are not transferable to other people
- fitness room passes, access cards, and fit passes are not transferable to other people